Sunday 15 December 2013

Christmas Tree

Hi everyone, apologies for being missing in action for so long, I haven't forgotten about you.  I am trying to get myself organised for Christmas and it is going very slowly, but I am sure that I will get there eventually.  Well I have to as Christmas isn't that far away. lol
First though is my birthday, which is tomorrow, and I can't believe that another year has passed so quickly.  Mind you though, I am still really only in my 20's, lol well I like to think so anyway.
Over the past week I managed to put up my Christmas tree and decided to post it on my blog just so that you could see it, I had to take the pics with my phone, so the quality isn't as good as I would have liked, but here is my tree and the little people that take up residence underneath it at this time of year.





Hopefully Santa will leave some lovely Christmas presents beneath the tree, we will just need to wait and see.  I know that I have been a good girl this year, so fingers crossed.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas and Best Wishes for 2014.

May your Christmas be blessed with all your family around you and that 
all your dreams come true.






4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Happy Birthday for tomorrow. Hope your day is super special and that being twenty lasts forever lol. Your tree is so festive.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

KraftyAl said...

Hi Jen, sorry I haven't phoned you back again. I got a new job, and there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day anymore. Hope you enjoy your birthday. Your tree is beautiful, maybe you could come and do mine too. I haven't even given it a thought yet!

Many Happy Returns.

Alx

Patricia said...

Happy birthday for tomorrow.
Your tree is beautiful, love all the little people.......
I don't have mine up yet, maybe, just maybe it will be up for Christmas.
Have a great week
Hugs

Patricia xxx

Unknown said...

A very Happy Birthday for tomorrow Jen hope you have a great day. Am missing your input on blogger but your tree will do it is gorgeous. A very happy christmas and all the very best for 2014

Wilma x x x