Saturday 8 June 2013

Buckel Card

Here is the second card that I made in the class with Christina at The Art Studio - Create Beautiful cards with Spellbinders dies This card will be given to another friend who's birthday is in October, so will have to let you know later what her reaction is to this card.

I created a base layer which was 10.5 x 5.25 inches and then cut another two layers of card which were smaller than the base layer. The smallest of the layers were embossed with my M-Bossibilities embossing folder - Hearts.

I am afraid that this is all I can give you with regards to instructions for this card, as this is part of the new venture that Christina is taking part in.  It wouldn't be very fair for me to give all the instructions as there is a small fee to be paid in order to take part in the class.

So I am sorry that I can't give you any further instructions, if you wish to find out a bit more you will have to go to The Art Studio, link above, to find out a bit more.  I hope that everyone understands.

I do hope that you like my new card.











3 comments:

Wendy L said...

A beautiful card, shall look forward to seeing what you make next. xxx

NanaConnie said...

WOW, Jen, this is stunning! Loving the intricate details you accomplished with the die cuts and I think your embossing is fantastic. :-D

fatmonica said...

That's lovely-so elegant.