Saturday 25 May 2013

For You

Good morning everyone, it is a beautiful sunny day here in Renfrew, Scotland. It is about time that we saw some sunshine as all it has been is constant rain every single day. I hope this keeps up for a while anyway. I am going to enter this card into the Allsorts Challenge - Anything Goes I have just finished another card, well I finished it the other day, but due to a dose of sleepy sickness was unable to post this card.















I have added a few more words which were die-cut again with Tattered Lace dies. The words were On Your Wedding Day. I am going to enter this card into Paper a la Mode May 25 - 31 ANYTHING GOES - The Outlawz Challenges. So here we go: I pierced the outside of the main card, this is the first time that I have done this correctly. I didn't know that there was a ruler that you could use in order to do this. Once I found out, I bought the Tim Holtz Idea-ology Design Ruler 12inch I used to wonder how people got the edges so straight and now I know. Anyway, back onto the card. I then cut a piece of card 13cm x 20cm to do all the workings of the card onto. I embossed the card with an embossing folder (unsure of the name), die-cut a Spellbinders Floral Oval - the largest size, I then die-cut Spellbinders Medallion One and I took the smallest die from Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles I used foam pads to stick on the Floral Oval, the Medallion One and the small label from the Resplendent Rectangles. I then die-cut the words For You which are from Tattered Lace Interlocking Dies Once all this was completed, I then put a piece of Guipure Lace purchased from Wild Orchid Crafts I then decorated the card with gems from my stash and a couple of swirls to finish the card off. I do hope that you like my card, thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

Ita said...

Hi Jen Ita here this card is STUNNING WOW WOW the embossing makes it very classy ,I never can remember to try this method lol I am trying to do my blog which is driving me crazy.I can not set up followers of join this site,any advice would be very welcome
Smiles
Ita

John Lockwood said...

Hi Jen, Love this card white on white is my favourite!

John x

Wendy L said...

Stunning, I adore white cards they look so stylish, xxx

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Simply stunning!

NanaConnie said...

Had to come and take a closer look, Jen. The photo at Outlawz was great but this is even better. Love all the close up detail you've shown us. I just became your latest follower. You can find my blog at http://mygrammysattic.blogspot.com

KristyLee said...

Oh my this is so stunning! Great job! Thank you for sharing with us at Delicious Doodles!
Peace,
Kristy
(DD DT)

Unknown said...

WOW, what a fabulous card, I do so love White on White, thank you for sharing with us at Delicious Doodles this week, good luck xxxx

pst said...

Gorgeous card. The white on white is very elegant. Thanks for joining us in the very first challenge at Crafty Friends.

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a gorgeous card you have made here. It fits our challenge this week well of “white-on-white”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)