Sunday 7 April 2013

Wedding Favours

Hi everyone, I keep saying this in the hope that I have some new followers lol. I am going to post some of my wedding favours that I do as a sideline, these are the most popular favours that I have done, so hopefully you will like what you see. If anyone is looking for Wedding Favours please get in touch and we will see what we can do for you, anything goes.


There can also be Wedding Favours specifically for men if you wanted to give the men in the party a little favour. Here are some more.

  Jen xxx 

2 comments:

Trina said...

Those groom's boxes look fantastic!

Anonymous said...

These are awesome! I came back to look again & to tell you that I'm thrilled that you are going to get the fireman. We are really kind of kin since we both are related to firemen. They are a family to themselves! :)