Sunday 14 April 2013

Nautical but nice

Hi everyone, I just thought I would post a few cards that I have been working on both on my own and at the craft shop. So the first one was made at the craft shop, which I did enjoy. It is slightly different from what I usually do, but this class was mainly to do cards for men, which as we all know are very difficult to produce. lol

 

This was a 12.5cm x 18cm card with blue and white stripey paper as the background, then turquoise paper, the brown coloured paper was a Bassil paper. I then tied round double blue and white twine and tied it off in a bow, I attached a sentiment from the All Sentiments stamp set, this was done before I attached it to the main card. I then embossed anchors onto acetate and attached them to the card with two silver brads.

No comments: