Thursday 7 February 2013

Hi everyone, I hope that you are all having a great day. I am just having a 5 minute coffee break from my usual daily chores which normally take me all day, so just thought I would give you a little update on my excitement for the day. lol I am going to put all my Valentine's Day cards with their envelopes and into their polythene bags as one of my friends Karen is going to take a few into her work with her to sell for me. My diary is starting to fill up with cards to make for people, so really it is all systems go for me at the moment. I have got two cards to make for this weekend, and I was only asked about it 10 minutes ago - nothing like short notice. I don't mind though as they are for my very special friend. We grew up together and love each other like sisters. So I better get the housework finished, Valentine cards in their bags and start on the cards. In the meantime though, I am going to enter this card into the "Anything Goes" challenge over on Crafters Digital Arts Center. I will probably enter into a couple of challenges.
I hope you like my Birthday Cake. Thanks for popping by. Jen x

No comments: